15 Great Blogs for Irish Travel
Whether you’re a holidayer or an Irish local, there are many travel blogs that’ll keep you interested! A unique view on Dublin, festival guides and comical stories on Ireland will keep you checking back for more.
- A Year of Festivals in Ireland – Taking a hands-on approach to reporting Ireland’s festivals, A Year of Festivals focuses on events big and small.
- B&B Ireland – Offering a steady parade of great travel articles, B&B Ireland focuses on authentic Irish experiences.
- Built Dublin – Capturing the beautiful, interesting, or strange in Dublin’s built environment, this blog provides images, information, and maps.
- Discover Ireland – The official blog for Irish tourism regularly shares stories of places and activities visitors will love.
- Engaging Ireland – In addition to audio posts, their blog also hosts an inventory of Irish travel details.
- From China Village – While focusing on culture and lifestyle, this blog offers some outstanding travel tips.
- Got Ireland – Offering a full lineup of Irish travel information, this blog also features a special category to help choose local tours.
- Infinite Ireland – Filled with tips and suggestions with the first time visitor to Ireland in mind, this blog offers step-by-step advice.
- Ireland Travel Kit – A crew of Irish travel experts and enthusiasts regularly talk about their favorite places in Ireland.
- Ireland with Kids – Loaded with useful tips for family travel on the Emerald Isle, Ireland with Kids also features a daily photo.
- Irish American Mom – The travel section of this blog written by an Irish mom raising her family in the United States keeps getting better.
- Irish Fireside Podcast and Blog – Regular Irish travel and culture posts keep content fresh between their audio and video podcasts.
- Irish History Podcast – Written from a historical perspective, this blog and podcast provides insight into some of Ireland’s most interesting places.
- Paddy’s Wagon – After winning a month-long trip to Ireland, Paddy documented her dream trip in this charming blog.
- Time Travel Ireland – This blog looks at Ireland’s incredible history one interesting place at a time.
- Vibrant Ireland– Get the insider’s knowledge about the local hidden gems and great reads on Kilkenny & nearby areas. **Thanks to Liam @ GotIreland
- Your Irish Adventure– Ireland waits for you, make the adventure yours! Interesting articles on all things Irish
- Journalist On The Run– A journalist originally from Cork and now based in Ireland.
- The Barrow Valley – The Barrow Valley is one of Ireland’s best-kept secrets.
If you know more that should be mentioned, do drop a line in the comments!